Due to lack of funding time may cease production.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Evil Vs Evil

   In politics many people will tell you they vote for the lesser of two evils. I always wondered, if you think they are both bad why vote at all. Why not look for a third option that you can at least respect yourself for choosing. Who cares if that third option has no chance of winning. Maybe if less people took the lesser of two evils approach then a more respectable third option could at least make a dent and possibly even build enough steam to win. My mother always told me you never truly know until you give it a try.
   Well this weekends Dallas Cowboys vs Minnesota Vikings playoff match up presented very similar feelings for me. I have zero respect for Brett Farve and being a life long Redskins fan can't bring myself to root for the Cowboys. I was determined to take the third option and not even watch this very meaningful game. However my curiosity and circumstances got the better of me. I tried to watch a little of the second half. I was so disgusted of myself I got on my cell phone and wrote this blog.
   Sometimes its to hard to take the road less traveled, especially when you've already made a path to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment